We will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC and MN Department of Health.
- Online services - Services will be posted on our YouTube page as they become available throughout the summer of 2021
- Indoor services – we will hold an indoor service in the sanctuary on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM beginning on May 30, 2021. In keeping with the latest recommendations of the MN Department of Health (5/18), we will do the following things:
- Due to the Minnesota Department of Health lifting social distancing guidelines as of May 28, 2021, worshipers will no longer need to sign up to attend Sunday indoor services. We still encourage social distancing in the sanctuary.
- Masking: Please note: we have updated our mask policy for indoor worship, as of August 4, 2021. Due to the rising spread of the Delta variant, we ask all attending Sunday's worship service to please wear a mask, even if you are vaccinated. Thank you for your cooperation and continued patience!
- Holy Communion. We will continue to celebrate Holy Communion “in place/in the pews.”
- Outdoor services – We will also hold an outdoor service on the church lawn on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM beginning on June 2nd, weather permitting. Because we have so many children and youth who are not fully vaccinated yet, or can’t get vaccinated until the fall, we will be designing this service to be as “kid/youth friendly” as possible and still be a “low risk” service.
- Social distancing: Social distancing is encouraged in order to keep our kids as safe as possible.
- Masking: Masking is optional for everyone.
- Holy Communion: We will celebrate Holy Communion “in place.”
Our worship schedule prior to Covid-19:
We worship at 8:15 AM and 10:45 AM on Sunday mornings throughout the school year. During the summer months we worship at 9:00 AM on Sunday mornings, from May 24 through September 6, and at 7:00 PM on Monday evenings, from June 1 through August 31.
We dress casually and comfortably.